What do we do at CSS Office Solutions?
Click Item for details
The CSS Office Solutions team is here to help you and your company manage all aspects of your corporate relocation or moving project. We understand that office moves, furniture installations and workplace relocations can be a complex and time-consuming process. Our team of dedicated Account Managers works hand in hand with you throughout each step of the moving process to ensure your move is planned and executed efficiently, while minimizing the disruption to your business operations.
As your move or project manager, we’ll handle all aspects of your office move! Yes, all! This can include, (but is certainly not limited to!) coordinating with building management, organizing the packing and transport of your furniture and equipment between any locations, and managing the installation of your new space furniture components and contents. We’ll also help you develop a detailed timeline and budget, ensuring that your move stays on track at all times.
If you’re interested in learning more about the process that sets CSS apart and to know how we can successfully manage your commercial move or furniture project with ease, call us today!
We’ve been efficiently and successfully moving offices and managing move projects since 1984. Trust the experts when it comes time to move or shuffle your office space.
- Assist with pre-planning and consultation (including working with interior design firms and contractors)
- Offer detailed estimates with no obligation
- Produce detailed drawings and office configurations
- Assist with elevator scheduling
- Arrange building access and security clearance
- Prepare comprehensive move schedules
- Key replacement from client provided copy of coded key
- New office furniture keys from code
- Replacement of new locking mechanisms and components
- Installing new or swapping existing locks
- Rekeying locks to match all furniture within an office
- Unlocking cabinets and doors
- Emergency locksmith service
After Move Services
Plastic Moving Bins
Warehouse Management and Storage
Records Management and Storage
- Regular service: We respond to client’s retrieval and return requests by the next business day.
- Rush service: We retrieve and return client’s records by the end of the business day in which they were requested.
- Panic service: We retrieve and returns records with 3 business hours.
Furniture Parts and Accessories
Furniture Touch-Ups and Refinishing
Furniture Reupholster and Steam Cleaning
Shredding and Paper Recycling
CSS offers a flexible document shredding program for commercial offices. Even though we no longer offer shredding services in-house, we’re happy to partner with a trusted third-party to continue to coordinate this service for our clients.
If you’re moving your office and find that you need a complete paper purge, please call CSS! We’ll arrange to deliver and pick up carts for this exact purpose!
CSS also offers recycling for paper products that are classified as non-sensitive material which are taken for recycling purposes only, not destruction. Paper products can be discarded directly into the shredding carts at your office location for ease.
All non-confidential and shredded confidential documents are taken to a paper recycling company for further cross-shredding and to complete the recycling process.
Want to know more about our shredding and paper recycling options, give us a call today!