- All used furniture is sold on a first come, first served basis.
- All furniture remains the property of CSS Office Solutions Inc. until paid for in full.
- All used furniture is sold “as is”.
- Keys are not guaranteed with any used furniture item but can be supplied for an additional cost.
- Used furniture returns are subject to our approval and a 30% restocking fee, less any applicable shipping fees. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of purchase and include the original receipt. Approved refunds will be made using the same payment method as used to purchase the items and will be processed within 15 business days of receiving the returned item.
- All custom ordered new furniture, all used clearance products and all floor demo products cannot be returned under any circumstance.
- New furniture purchases require a deposit payment before product will be ordered and the balance is due upon pick-up or delivery. Final invoice will show the deposit paid as a credit toward the balance owing.
- CSS Office Solutions will receive/inspect all new furniture before being released for pick-up or delivery. Should any items arrive damaged we will do our best to repair or replace by manufacturer.
- Some items will require assembly. Should you choose not to use CSS Office Solutions for the installation of your items, all hardware will be provided in small bags, and we will go over how to assemble your items. Additional tools such as wrenches, screwdrivers, drill, etc. may be required and are not provided by CSS Office Solutions Inc.
- We make every effort to provide high quality images and measurements to assist you. Images may vary slightly in colour depending on your monitor settings. Measurements may be rounded off and/or may vary slightly from the description. If precise dimensions and colour are crucial we suggest you contact us by phone or e-mail to have a dedicated Account Manager assist with your purchase.
- Freight, delivery and install costs are not included in pricing unless otherwise noted.
- Prices shown online include applicable convenience fees for payment processing.
- Prices shown do not include GST. GST will be added to all purchases based on applicable tax amount during the checkout process.
- Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages or losses resulting from the use of our website or any of the products sold.
- CSS Office Solutions Inc. reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time.
- All used furniture is sold “as is” and has no expressed or implied warranty.
- New furniture ordered is subject to manufacturer warranties which cover defects that occur with normal use. All manufacturer warranties are void if you do not maintain and properly care for your furniture. Improper use, abuse and damage from acts of God are not covered under manufacturer warranty.
- Softening of cushions, wrinkling of leather, natural marks and slight stain/colour variations are normal and are not considered to be a defect.
- Please call or e-mail us with any questions or to obtain warranty information for the new furniture you have purchased.
CSS Office Solutions Inc. understands and respects your need for privacy. Any and all information collected at our sites will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed. Any information you give to CSS Office Solutions Inc. will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
When you visit our websites, our web server automatically recognizes and stores the name of the domain from which you access the internet, the date and time you access our site, and the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the website from where you came. This information enables us to run site usage tools and create statistics about our site. These statistics help us to better understand how our site is being used and what we can do to make it more useful to visitors. This information is not stored in a personally identifiable format.
This site may contain links to other sites not owned or managed by CSS Office Solutions Inc. CSS Office Solutions Inc. is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites. We do not endorse, recommend or accept any responsibility for the content of these websites. These links to third party websites are provided as a convenience and are for informational purposes only.
A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. This information may be used to personalize our services to you. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings of your browser. If you choose not to accept these cookies, your experience at our website and other websites may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
CSS Office Solutions Inc. recognizes that users may not wish to be contacted about new or related products. CSS Office Solutions Inc. allows you to opt out of any e-mail marketing. When you receive an email, you will be given instructions on how to remove yourself from that list.
CSS Office Solutions Inc. will only release information that is required to be released by law or court order. Secure socket layer (SSL) encryption is utilized to protect the transmission of information you submit to us when you use our secure online forms. All the information you provide us through these forms is stored securely offline. The above policies are effective as of January 1, 2021. CSS Office Solutions Inc. reserves the right to change this policy at any time.